Wednesday, April 11, 2007
@8:19 PM
Tying up some loose endsYeah, it's the end of my student life! No more project, no more exam! Hehe ~ I screwed up both law papers, but heck it, I don't give a damn anymore. I am so looking forward to the commencement ceremony this coming July. Hmmm..... can't wait to put on that "gown" ~ it has always been my dream. Haha! Oh, I am considering applying for the award after all. I know I am definitely not good enough for the number 1 spot, but maybe there's a tiny bit of chance for 2nd? Even if I can't get these 2, I bet my application (to be screened by big shots) will help in my other award applications. Fingers crossed. I want my mum to be proud of me during the ceremony. :)
I am still feeling very sick. The fever has persisted for 4 days already. Every time I take the pills, the temperature will fall for 2 hours. After which, it will be back to 38 Degree Celsius. My back and joint are aching like mad. Who knows? It may be some mosquito bite or some birdie flu. Haha ~ anyway, I will visit the doctor again if I still don't recover by tomorrow.
Regarding the stupid Employment Survey, I have already replied the assistant director. I will be having lunch with her soon, so hopefully she will understand the concern of the graduates better. This shall be my graduate gift for the school, instead of some scholarship fund donation (I am poor mah).
Thank you so much for all your concerns and advices during my job hunting. Greatly appreciated. Till today, many friends still don't believe that I am going to work in P&G. Haha ~ oh well, I am happy with this job offer as of now and I have faith that I will excel in this company. Have some faith in me too, ok? I won't deny the fact that I wish to have a shot at IB someday, but maybe I am just not good enough now. But who knows what happen tomorrow? Right now, I am looking forward to my career in P&G. :)
I did mentioned that I may have a new blog some time in the future. Old habit dies hard. Maybe I will start one some time in September when I get my dog? Haha ~ anyhow, I won't post the new address in this blog, so don't bother coming back to check. If you want the new address, you can email me at
eternitu25@yahoo.com.sg ..... buggers do not apply.
So what's up for the next few days? Tomorrow will be driving. Friday going back to camp. Next week, I will set up my trading account and maybe give my room a new coat of paint. Will be buying those book titles which I mentioned in the previous post. Then continue to exercise regularly. Try to spend more time with her and my family. And finally ..... fulfill all my resolutions for 2007 ........
by Str|fe
3 comments