<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 06, 2007
@1:53 AM

There's still a long way down this road

Friends have been asking me why am I closing the blog when it's doing fine. If you know abit of my "history", you may have came across my 2 previous blogs. Yes ~ I have 3 blogs in total, although I didn't have 2 active ones at any one time. For your info, my first blog was created back in Dec 2003.
Check out the one and only picture in this blog template. There's a reason why I choose this template. Since it has served its purpose, it's time to shut it down. I won't exclaim here that I will refrain myself from starting a new one, but it's definitely not time yet. So lets see what happen then. Anyway, thank you for reading my blog so far. :)

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com