<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
@9:47 AM

The secretive company

This is another irony of life. I signed for P&G yesterday, and I was called up this morning to go for an interview tomorrow. This is the fun part though. I applied for this position many months ago, in fact I don't even recall applying. It was the manager from Office of Career Service (OCS) who called and she reminded me that it's an "Investment Officer" position. Oh ya ~ that position. The company was unwilling to reveal its name back then, that's why I couldn't recall now. When I asked the manager what company is it actually, she replied that she still can't reveal it. BAH! It's stupid. I am going for an interview tomorrow for a company which I have no idea. BAH!
Good thing is that only 7 people (out of hundred over of applicants) have been shortlisted, so I guess the chance is good. But again, what made me agree to this interview isn't the opportunity (since I have signed for P&G); it's the secrecy of this company. I will love to find it out tomorrow and post it right here! Wahahahaa ~ wish me luck!

P.S. for your info, here's the only insight to the company I have
-Established investment management company with investments in global fix income markets-Title: Investment Officer
Responsibilities:
-Work closely with and support the fund management team in all areas of investment research with a strong focus in emerging markets
.-Actively monitor the markets under coverage and provide timely updates to the team.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com