Sunday, April 01, 2007
@11:27 PM
Maybe one more try?As mentioned in the last post, I had emailed the podcast to the Office of Career Service (more specifically, the manager). She has responded. Believe it or not, she agrees that the whole strategy is starting to backfire on us. She wants me to talk to the Director once I graduate (but the fact is I talked to her before). The office just had a retreat over the weekend, and the director was once again emphasising on the statistic. Bah! Even the manager can't take it no more.
We are
arranging a lunch soon. She wish to hear us out. Yes, you may find that I am too free or bo liao. But I am not one to just complain and not act on it. After all, I have spent 4 years here. One last contribution, I hope.
by Str|fe
1 comments