<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 05, 2007
@10:41 PM

Dream on

I am happy to receive the invitation to apply for "Valedictorian Award". Not just happy for myself, but also glad to see many familiar names (friends) inside the list. However, I know my capacity and limit. I do hope that I can win an award to let my mum be proud of me during the ceremony, but I also know I am not good enough. So nope, I am not going to apply. I hope my friend will win it. :)
Anyway, the eligibility criteria is as followed (together with my comments in bracket)

An outstanding student; a summa cum laude student who has

· excellence in co-curricular activities (My
2 presidential positions and a seat in student association council)
· unique talents or special qualifications (nothing)
· contributions to the vibrancy of SMU student life (hmmmm.... I guess it's the same as first point)
· service to the SMU and Singapore community (nothing, except maybe the many community services that I have participated in)
· demonstration of leadership qualities (same as first point)
· exceptional oratorical skills (definitely zero)


So you see ~ I am not good enough. Will apply for other awards though. :)

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com