<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
@10:40 AM

8 hours and counting

Nowadays, I can't wake up if I have any thing less than 8 hours of sleep. Although I tried to set the alarm clock, I have no discipline but just switch it off for more sleep. Haha. Hmmmm ~ lets see what's up for the next few days ........
- already halfway through the P&G book
- finished revision for Social Pyschology
- completed 80% of both law papers revision
- going for an interview later
- going for a drink at Ice Cold tomorrow evening
- going Sentosa bench for a tan on Friday (that's the pre-exam ritual since year 1)
- waiting for exam to finish on Wednesday
- writing a final post on this blog on Wednesday
- reporting back to the army camp on Friday

Where will you be?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com