<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 15, 2007
@8:08 PM

Yet another week passes

Week 11 is coming to an end. Weird, isn't it? I have been a SMU undergrad for almost 4 years. Gosh ~ I can still recall the days in Bukit Timah campus. Those were the days where the student-life culture was so strong and lively. Yeah, I miss those times.
I am just 4 weeks away from graduation and I can't wait. I am just too restless. Having no CCA commitment, I am just a life-less chap in the campus. Yucks ~ I want to get out. Nowadays, I wear formal office attire much more often than casual attires in campus. Some of my friends even asked why am I back in school. Duhz ~
Ok, I really have nothing much to say. But watch this space. There will be alot of updates tomorrow (I hope), be it good news or bad news. And now, I am leaving the house for a drink. Yeah ~ time to hit the pub after so long.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com