<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 02, 2007
@9:43 PM

What's your name?

Someone called me on my phone today and asked me what's my name. I think that guy was calling from Hougang. Then the bloody campus 'Centre for Counseling and Guidance" send me an email, condemning me for missing a career talk last week. Bloody idiot, you know what I reply?

"If you don't mind checking with OCS, I have actually sent in an email 3 days prior to the talk.
Kindly verify before sending this email."
"If you want the proof, here you go. I don't know why will OCS report my absence to you when I have already withdrew my application 3 days prior to the talk. Lets all be more professional before requesting others to be."

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com