Monday, March 12, 2007
@5:28 PM
Told you soThe less "crave" I have, the higher the chance of sucess. P&G has invited me back for a 2nd round of interview. This time round, it will be with the line manager. So my wish for a break away from interview this week vanishes in air once again.
The more interesting thing is that many of my friends commented that I am not a P&G man. Haha ~ that's really funny. They are so sure that I won't be able to fit into the P&G corporate culture. Oh well ~ such things always happen. When I am so sure that I can thrive in other corporations (spelled: Citi, HSBC), they won't even give me the chance for an interview. When others believe that there won't be a fit, such companies will give me all the opportunities.
Having said that, I will still do my best for this interview as well. :)
Monday blue ~~~~~~~~
by Str|fe
0 comments