<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 05, 2007
@8:43 PM

This one is painful

Sigh. I have just received the rejection from HSBC. Sigh. Sian sian sian. I had prepared very hard for it, but too bad I am just not good enough. I was given the opportunity, but I crushed it. Can't complained about it anymore. Sigh ~ I love the people and culture there. Wanted this job so much. Bah. All finished.
I have been thinking. Maybe I should just wait for the next window for the banking recruitment i.e. September, since I am going to finish my liability only in August. Sick of hard-selling myself these few months. Maybe I should really take a good break.
Sian ah ~ there goes my Investment Banking dream ~

by Str|fe

1 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com