Tuesday, March 20, 2007
@9:32 AM
Organized chaosAs the countdown begins, I start to wonder what's life after graduation. First up, I will be heading back to the army. The official posting is here ~ I am not going back to the dreadful Lim Chu Kang camp (something to cheer), but I am going to Bukit Gombak camp (Bah)! Ok, I shall not complain. It's just a couple of months anyway. Every month I am inside, I am forgoing at least $2K in salary. Tamade ~
I am heading to P&G for the 3rd round of interview later. Sometimes I wonder why are they requesting for so many rounds of interviews when the questions they post are exactly the same. Maybe it's just their strategy. Who knows? But to be frank now, I hope I can get the offer this time round. This is one company which I am most keen on among the few opportunities I have. Yes, I know you won't believe it too.
3 weeks to exam. Time to get my ass off the bed to mug. I have been sleeping 8 hours everyday this term. Haha. Life's good. Have a good week ahead, my friends.
by Str|fe
0 comments