<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
@11:02 PM

My room

When I was in the army many years ago, I decided to give my room a new coat of paint. I bought many new furniture for my room at Ikea. Together with both my buddies' assistance, we managed to put up the pieces. Ok, they were the ones pulling the jobs through because I know nuts about reading those instruction manual. Haha ~ ok, I brought in drinks for them.
Back then, I painted the room myself. Every inch of it. I chose grey and beige, since they are both my favorite colors.
The room is in a bad shape now. It's disgustingly dusty. I shall give it a good brush once I graduate. And I intend to change my window, install an air-con, and buy a dog. But of course, all these will only be made possible with my first pay cheque. Oh ya, not forgetting my queen-size bed too. Haha ~
It's time to throw away alot of things ..........

by Str|fe

1 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com