<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 19, 2007
@1:14 PM

Maybe they really hate me

Today marks the 2nd final driving lesson I have before the test. Seriously, the driving center sucks big time. First of all, they have to make me wait 6 months to take that stupid TP. Never mind. Now, they have changed their official vehicle from Honda Civi to Honda City. Great ~ I have been learning driving using Civi all the while, and now I will be tested using City. Bah. And guess what? I will expect myself to have the chance to drive City today, so as to get myself used to the vehicle control and size. Tamade ~ the instructor actually told me that for me, my 2 final lessons will still be using Civi. $%^&*(*&^%$# I will only get to try out City if I go for "revision lessons" which implies more money. Tamade ~ they are really one blood-sucker organisation.
Hmmmmm ~ I saw 2 tester vehicles knocking down the poles for parallel parking just now. The moment I saw the poles go down, I just feel so sorry for the drivers. Ok, I better do well and pass on my first attempt. I don't want to be sucked any further by that bloody driving center.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com