<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 30, 2007
@12:53 AM

L'esprit de l'escalier

I bet many of you understand the power of uniform. When you wear a uniform, you will tend to live that role subconsciously. Take for example, once the policemen put on their uniforms, they feel a stronger sense of justice and authority. I also have my uniform -The Long-4. This is what we called "the pyjamas" in army. Once we put it on, we will feel sleepy no matter how late the morning is. I have just pulled out my uniforms from the box. 4 years already ~ time to wash them (going to wear them in 2 weeks' time).
Later today will mark my final class in SMU. After all the long hours spent in campus (whether it was for projects, mugging or CCA), I can finally declare that I have reached the final hour. Yes, I am very glad. But again, I wonder if this will be the end of my school life. I do hope to have a chance to get a MBA in a few years' time. Who knows what happens tomorrow anyway.
I have 3 exam papers in 2 days, so pardon me if I mug mug mug. All these 3 papers are cummulative (i.e. first-half of term included), thus I have much to revise. 1 social pyschology papers and 2 law papers. The law papers are the killers since I have to read the statutes (no textbooks). I need some motivation to get me started though.
Ok ~ I dunno what else to say. I am getting abit lost on my social role now. Am I a student? A soldier? Or an employee? Enough of blogging .......

p.s. Understand the meaning of the post title?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com