Thursday, March 22, 2007
@1:01 PM
Learnt my lessonMany of you asked what was the blunder I committed during my interview at P&G. Here you go ......
"Many of my friends commented that I am not a P&G guy, and this is a real concern for me. What exactly is a P&G guy?"This is an extemely stupid question, no doubt about it. I shouldn't have raise this comment (negative) of friends about my fit with P&G. The interviewer was obviously stunned by this question as well. That's why I am not positive about getting past that stage.
And the HR lady just called moments ago. She asked when is my graduation date. When I heard that, I was pretty positive that an offer may just follow. When I asked if I had passed that round of interview, she replied that the panel of interviwers have yet to decide. Bah ~ so it's back to square one. Ok, lets just wait ..........
by Str|fe
0 comments