<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 12, 2007
@1:29 AM

The last dance

The wedding ceremony is finally over. It has been a long day. Ok, to be fair, I didn't have to do much (or anything), but witnessing such an elaborated event of my brother really gets me thinking. Why is there a need for such customary event? Must a couple goes through this whole process before their relationship is cemented?
Having said that, I have to admit that it's always nice to see so many people attending the wedding dinner. Whether they are long lost friends or distant relatives, they are all here to send their blessing.
The question I received most today is "When is your turn?" I can't blame them since my younger brother has stepped on this red carpet before me. I just need to laugh it off. Haha.
Anyway, I have much to share regarding this ceremony. Till the next dance. Good night.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com