Monday, March 26, 2007
@9:11 PM
It's just my luckYou won't believe it. Just like for Shell, I managed to clear all the rounds in UOB. However, just like Shell; UOB decided that my choice of business unit isn't the one for me. Yes, UOB has just called and they want to check if I am keen on the
Private Banking sector.
Once again, I had to remind the HR lady that I don't wish to be a specialist in UOB, that's why I have chosen
Risk Management sector so as to learn the different business units of the bank. For private banking, they are offering product specialist now and hopefully convert me into RM position in 2 years' time.
No, I won't be joining UOB.
- I don't like this department at all. (And I have promised myself not to jump into any offer)
- I can't start in time for the program anyway since I have my NS liability to clear.
I will have to call up the army tomorrow. I need to check out the number of days of leave I have left, and then possibly work out the "unofficial ORD date". Bah ~ this NS liability is really getting on my nerve and I am so bloody sure that they won't release me any earlier for me to start working.
Yeah ~ another missed opportunity
by Str|fe
0 comments