<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 23, 2007
@1:38 PM

I know I want more

An interesting dream I had last night. I was taking part in a soccer competition with my friends in SMU. The problem was that I am a super lousy soccer player, while my team mates are all good players. None of them wants me to play, but I insisted for an opportunity. Somehow, in the dream, I grabbed the opportunity and I score the winning goal. Everyone in the match froze for a second. None of them believed that I had scored a goal. And I was jumping for joy in the dream because I didn't let my team down.
I know I still crave for winning, but I really need that opportunity. Even my dream is structured this way. Have a good weekend, my readers.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com