Saturday, March 24, 2007
@11:53 AM
I heard what they sayI will be heading to Acid Bar tonight with a couple of friends. This alumni friend of mine will be leaving for Shanghai next week, thus we are just going to hold a mini drinking session for a farewell. She will be stationed in Shanghai for a year ~ cool.
It's time to start mugging, but the problem is that I have no sense of urgency at all. I just can't be bother lately. The report card for this term's projects and midterm exam:
A- for Law of M&A projectA- for IT & Law projectA- for Law of M&A midterm examOk ~ A- isn't my best, but I just can't give it a shit now. Can't wait to hit the bar tonight! Oh ya ~ yesterday, a friend recommended me for a IB position offer she received over the phone. Thank you so much. Keeping my fingers crossed that my resume will grant me an interview soon. Eh, nothing else to say now. Acid Bar then!
by Str|fe
0 comments