<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 01, 2007
@4:32 PM

I don't believe it too

I don't understand. My schedule for next week is totally empty. No meeting, no interview, no nothing. Yet, I have to face the craziest 3 days for this term starting today. If my schedule hasn't been packed enough, don't worry ~ people will pack it for me.
Just finished the project presentation for Social Psychology, so it's one down. I am left with a midterm exam (law) tomorrow and case competition presentation. Of course it's not sufficiently packed. UOB called up and requested for an interview with the head of risk management department. Don't understand why, especially since it's not part of the recruitment procedure. He want to see me today at 6pm. Yeah right ~
Never mind, moments later ~ MAS called. She wants to arrange an interview for me with the Reserve department (the one I am keen) tomorrow. Yes ~ of so many days, it must be tomorrow. Have to turn down the arrangement, and I doubt there will be any more opportunity from MAS since I have postponed it 3 times. Even the HR remember my name now. Haha ~ whatever lah.
A piece of good news though. I have made some arrangement with UOB, so yeah ~ I can leave earlier on Sat, so that I can make it in time for the HSBC interview.
See? I just need to get past these 3 days. Got it?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com