Monday, March 05, 2007
@7:34 PM
FailureThis morning, the interviewer asked me a very interesting question.
What is failure to you?Here's my reply:
First of all, I totally detest the phase "I have tried my best". I never believe in this line. To me, it's just another over-used excuse. I won't accept the idea that my real best isn't good enough. Anyway,who cares if you have tried your best? It's the result that counts, not your effort. If I ever fail, the only reason is simply due to the fact that I haven't prepared well enough. With enough preparation, I won't fail. Thus, to me, failure is when I didn't prepared well and yet gave myself the excuse of "I have tried my best".Doesn't make much sense, right? I wasn't really answering to the question directly, but I was trying to imply to the interviewer that I won't accept failure. Haha ~ duhz ~
Anyway, share with me on the comments. Tell me what's failure to you.
by Str|fe
5 comments