Wednesday, March 21, 2007
@9:25 PM
Coming homeFinally, the presentation this afternoon concluded my project journey in SMU. Yeah ~ I have no more projects to do! 18 more days to prepare for 3 exam papers and I don't think it will be any problem. Anyhow, I need only an average of B to maintain my honor. Hehe ~
I've spent hours collating the names of friends I've gotten to know through my 4 years in SMU. I have to go through every photos on the student portal since I can't remember any of their surnames. I need their full names in order to send them an email to thank them for our time in SMU. Yeah ~ the new building isn't one which I am going to miss, but all these 200++ of friends are the ones whom I wish to express my appreciation for. So many of them ~ from academic projects to community service project, from E.y.E Club to Bondue, from freshmen camps to oversea expedition project, from being your classmates to being your teaching assistants, from my peers to many more juniors; you are the ones who have made my stay in SMU so fulfilling. Yes, yours truly also experiencing this nostalgia for my university days although it's not officially over as yet.
If you do receive the email from me next week, well ~ thanks once again. If you don't happen to receive it, it may just mean that your photo in the portal doesn't look like you anymore. Haha. In any case ~ I wish you guys all the best in your study and career. Oh ya ~ any of you here, if you still don't have my msn, here you go (just to remain in contact).
eternitu25@yahoo.com.sg
by Str|fe
1 comments