<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 03, 2007
@3:29 PM

Can't describe this feeling

I feel really good. It's funny. I know I didn't performed well for the technical question (answering only 50% right), I really enjoyed the interview process. Especially the networking session with the fellow candidates. The HR lady was extremely friendly and approachable too. And I did get to have a short chat with the MD, gosh ~ he is one charming fellow.
So, as mentioned, I screwed up the interview, but I enjoyed my whole time there. Haha ~
Now, I know I have tried my best (really my best), and I have been given the opportunity. I can't be bitter now about the lack of interviewing opportunities. The result will be out next week. Frankly speaking, I am already very happy and glad with this opportunity. So don't cry for me even if I don't get the offer (which is expected). :)

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com