<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 31, 2007
@11:48 AM

Backside poker

You hate how SMU has transformed itself over the years? Are you disgusted by Office of Career Service (OCS)? You wish the administrators will stop conducting all those bullshit job survey?

Tell you what. Go check out Mr Brown's latest podcast. You will love it.

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=800

I love this line, "Learning is important, but getting a high paying job is even more important!" Haha ~ that's exactly what our dear OCS director has been telling us students. I wish the people in OCS are listening. Hmmmmm ~ maybe I should email them the link. Ok, steady ~ I shall do just that!

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com