Sunday, March 04, 2007
@4:08 PM
Another week struck off the calendarTime flies. It's week 10 already. Just 5 more weeks to graduation. Haha ~ shiok. I am left with just one project which is unfortunately the toughest one too. I have 3 exam papers though ~ sian. Once the exam week is over, I will be going back to the army to serve out my liability. No chance for any grad-trip. Not that I can afford it now anyway.
It's a lazy Sunday afternoon. Finally managed to take a peaceful nap for an hour. It has been very draining for the past few days. I have nothing much to say now though. I am not in the best of mood. To hell with shit-stirrer. Arrrrggghhhh...... okok. Next week will be a better week. At least, it won't be that pack.
Oh ya, may I leave a few words of advice here....... If you haven't realised, I have witnessed enough girls in and
out of his life. Don't get me started ......
by Str|fe
0 comments