Monday, February 26, 2007
@11:22 PM
Who are you?Finally, I get to experience it! Haha. See ~ this is the first time a new-found friend (NTU) telling me that he had came across my blog months ago because his friend forwarded him this URL (although I dunno it's for positive or negative reason). The fact is that my pool of readers doesn't just include friends but many other strangers too. Haha ~
Maybe it's my discussion on my job hunting. I was still telling a friend of mine that both of us should write a manual on job hunting. Will surely sell like hot cakes. Haha ~
Today, my readership (not including re-visit) has reached 60! Not bad for an unknown like me. Ok, lets make it a formality. Welcome to my bullshit blog. I know that some of you hates me for my ego, for my university, for my nose-in-the-air pose, and my poor writing. If you do so, please feel free to exit. Don't waste your time here, go get yourself a life. However, if you have been reading my blog regularly as a friend, here's a thank-you message for you.
I promised this blog will be closed once I graduate. 7 more weeks to go .........
by Str|fe
1 comments