<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
@10:09 PM

They say it's my "calling"

I couldn't believe it when I received the call from MAS this afternoon. If you may refer to my post on the 29th Sep 2006, I made it pretty obvious that I was pushing their limit.
  1. During the inital application when we were supposed to state down the preferred position, I type "N.A." because I only want to attend the dinner.
  2. When the HR called me up a few weeks later to attend an assessment before the dinner, I said "no" because I only want to attend the dinner.
  3. During the dinner, there was a round table discussion. I am so sure that I shot my mouth off. Why? Because the chap (NTU) sitting beside me actually remember me after many months.
  4. I was supposed to see the HR after the dinner. I headed straight home instead.
  5. I never follow up with the application.

So now, I am pretty sure they are desperate enough to recruit a punk. Haha ~ anyway, I am supposed to tell them tomorrow if I am keen to go for an interview. Oh well, maybe it's really my "calling". At this point in time, maybe it won't be smart for me to close the door before looking what's inside. Right?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com