<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 22, 2007
@10:34 PM

Smartie pant

Oh great. I received a call from an unfamiliar number at 6.30pm today. I ignored it, thinking it's that man. Tamade. When I called back moment ago, the voice message goes....

Thank you for calling UBS, our office is closed for the day .............blablabla ~

Wah sei ...... how smart sia. Bloody hell. Did I just ignore an important call? Maybe this call is a sale call? But again, I don't have a million dollar for them. Is it a recruitment call? But again, I received a rejection email from them last week already. Hmmm..... maybe it's just a friend inside calling me. We shall see what happens tomorrow when I call back.
Good night!

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com