Monday, February 12, 2007
@9:25 PM
Round 1 ~The good news is...... I passed this round of interview. Received the call from the company an hour after the interview. So I will be back for the 2nd round tomorrow. And the caller actually asked me to prepare for tougher finance questions. Bah.
Ok, here's the list of questions if you are keen. Good thing that I can answer all with ease. Hehe ~
- How to valuate a company? A stock? Name and explain the 3 methods
- What is WACC and how to derive it?
- How do you derive free cashflow (FCF)?
- Why use free cashflow instead of other cash figures in valuation exercise?
- How do you derive beta? Levered and unlevered
- How do you valuated a property?
- How do you derive the cost of equity? Name the 3 methods
- What is Var? Give me an example of VaR.
So it will be Round 2 tomorrow. Yeah ~ jiayou!
by Str|fe
0 comments