Thursday, February 15, 2007
@10:38 AM
Part-time studentMany months ago, this blog used to be all about my work in CCA and studies. Nowaday, I appear more like a part-time student. Ok, maybe I have been talking too much about my job hunting. Lets see what I have in the next 2 weeks as a student.
Week 7
- Today: Social Psychology midterm quiz
- Saturday: Collect the business case (competition)
Week 8
- Meetings
- And ...... many many more meetings (there goes my term break)
- Friday: Deadline for submission of case (competition)
Week 9
- Wednesday: Presentation of case (if the team is shortlisted)
- Thursday: Social Psychology project presentation
- Friday: Law of M&A midterm
As you can see, my CNY might be burnt. Sian sian sian. Hmmmm..... on another note, the Budget statement will be delivered today at 3.20pm. Do keep yourself in the loop if you are a business student.
by Str|fe
0 comments