Thursday, February 15, 2007
@12:56 PM
One and only shotWhen I received the call moment ago, I was really puzzled. Why did she call my residential number instead of my mobile number? After verifying with her, I realised I filled up the application form wrongly months ago.
Haha ~ that's why she hasn't been able to contact me for days.
First up, she congrats me on passing the reasoning test. With that, she asked me how do I find the test. I was upfront with her and told her that I doubt I performed well for verbal test. She agreed. She said in a rather encouraging tone, "Chris, your verbal performance is below average, but your maths performance is excellent. So it averaged out to be good." Really lucky to pass it
sia ~
I was honest with her that even if I clinch the position in the end, I won't be able to join them for Summer since I have problematic NS liability to settle. She was flexible enough to say that arrangement can be done to
accommodate me if I get the offer. Good good.
Nowadays, I rather come clean with the organisations on this problem, than to get rejected in the end because of this.
Alright, it may really be my one and only shot for Investment Banking. Yes, I am really really happy now. Even though it's just an interview, I am glad I am given the opportunity. I will do my best. :)
by Str|fe
0 comments