Sunday, February 18, 2007
@7:55 PM
Once a yearI always feel weird when I see them in my grandma's (mum's side) house. I only see them once a year, and they look so different every year. Haha. The visit this year is quite interesting, all thanks to a "choir" performance by my aunt's family, singing Hokkien new year song. Haha ~ it was funny. My relatives have been supportive when they asked me if I am graduating. Most of them advised me to go slow on my job application, no hurry. At least my extended family members are not pressuring me in any way. :)
Back to the original topic. Say for example, last year when I saw one of my cousin, he was a baby. This year, he is running around and I can't recognise him. In fact, I have more than 10 cousins (mum's side alone) and I can't recognised their faces every year. But it's such moment when I realised that I have grown old. Haha. No longer should I be collecting red packets.
Anyway, it will be gambling session tonight. Looking forward to it!
by Str|fe
0 comments