<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 09, 2007
@1:59 PM

May the real fat idiot please stand up?

Just finished the merger & acquisition case presentation 10 minutes ago. I tell you ~ I seldom get work up over presentation. This chap in my class is idiotic. I was so pissed that I felt like throwing my Dean's List certificates at him. Come on, I am not somone who use my GPA to whack people, but this chap is amazing. He's questioning my finance knowledge when it's obvious that he's stating a wrong fact. Bloody idiot, really. And he talked as if he really know his stuff. Fuck off lah. You are making a fool of yourself. The class was laughing, and I stopped my team mates from rebutting him. I simply gave him a "ya right" look, and sarcastically said, "Ok~" See, I can't be bothered to argue with idiots. Especially those who think they are smart, but in fact the dumbest of all.
Ask me and I will spell his name.......

by Str|fe

2 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com