<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
@6:06 PM

Faith in him

Nobel prize winner starts new party, enters politics
He will sever ties with Grameen Bank later this month. "There is no way I can stay away from politics any longer - I am determined," Mr Yunus told reporters in Dhaka, the Bangladeshi capital, according to Reuters.

Last semster, I chose Bangladesh as the country of study for my Economic Development in Asia project since it's one of the poorest country in Asia to start with. Unsurprisingly, my report concluded that political instability and corruption are the 2 critical issues that Bangladesh have to solved in order to get out of poverty. During my project presentation, I stated that what the country needs now is someone who commands great respect and passion like our dear MM. Lee in this coming election. The professor smiled and commented that it's quite fixed already. I am really glad when I came across this piece of news today. For I know, he is the one who had and will continue to make a difference in the lifes of many Bangladeshi.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com