<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
@11:06 PM

Cold feet

Ok, this sounds stupid, but I am abit anxious about the interview tomorrow. I have never been to one interviewing for wealth management position. I don't even know what to expect. Friends are telling me that private bankers have to be charming. Puke ~ how to pretend to be charming? Haha ~
The interview is only 30 minutes. I hate such short interviews, especially by HR. One wrong answer and you are out of the race. Luckily, this time round, it will be by the line manager. Tell me ~ how to charm him/her within 30 minutes so as to earn me a second round of interview? These days, I have been preoccupied with valuation and accounting in preparation for the big D-day next Saturday.
Chris ~ now, more smile, more smile ..........

by Str|fe

1 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com