Wednesday, February 21, 2007
@1:36 PM
Check your blindspotEverything went fine in today's lesson. I have finished everything. So what's left are just revision and revision. Instructor commented that I can tackle the circuit very well, whereas I need to mind my bindspot when I drive on the road. I am still very bitter that I have to wait till July for the test. If the test is next week, I am very sure I will pass it without a sweat. Now, try taking a 5-months break before going for the test. I guess I will be super rusty by then. Sian.
Tomorrow will be a long day for me. Interview in the morning (short one though) follow by 2 project meetings. I wish I have a little more time for myself. Yawn ~ taking a nap. Bye ~
footnote: wealth mgt, risk mgt, reserve, investment banking
by Str|fe
0 comments