Wednesday, February 14, 2007
@3:10 PM
Can only get more weirdRecall the HSBC IB talk I attended on the 13th Oct 2006. You can refer to that post. Like I said in that post, I was very impressed with the management. I applied for it knowing that the chance of even being granted an interview is low. From what I gathered from another friend, out of the 30 SMU applicants, only one was granted an interview. And that case was through some "personal connection".
So you see, it has been around 4 months without any news from them. And just 2 days ago, I received the email from them asking me to attempt the reasoning test online. Haha ~ I can't believe my luck. Although I have completed the test, I have yet to learn the outcome. The status is as followed;
Applicant Status: Application On Hold
Christopher, thank you for recently taking part in your online psychometric testing stage of the HSBC Investment Banking Summer Internships Programme selection process. Your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process.Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be granted an interview. Not asking for too much, right?
by Str|fe
0 comments