Monday, February 26, 2007
@10:09 AM
Apply next yearI am going for an interview later today at UOB for the management associate position. No disrespect to the bank, but I am not even keen to go. Reason? The HR Vice-president had told me to apply next year instead, since I can't start work in July. So effectively, I am just going for the interview to clock another hour knowing it will fetch me no offer.
Sigh ~ this army liability has been costing me opportunities lately. I know my P&G race is over due to this reason as well. In fact, come to think about it, I also told my Deutsche Bank interviewers that I can only start in August knowing that the official program is starting in July. Sian lor ~
This week might just be another crazy week for me.
Monday: Interview
Tuesday: Project meeting
Wednesday: Project meeting
Thursday: Project presentation
Friday: Midterm exam
Saturday: Interview and case competition
Lets jiayou ba~
by Str|fe
1 comments