<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 29, 2007
@7:30 AM

Ups and downs

I'll be walking up the stage twice today. One for scholarship award and another one for my DOS award. It may also be the final time I am walking up that stage (other than commencement in July). The memory of me clapping for my OBS-orientation friend receiving the scholarship in August 2003 is still fresh in my head. I was bitter back then. I whined about not even given the chance for an interview, less to say an award. But who can I blame? I was from polytechnic and I didn't even get the certificate of merit in polytechnic. I told my friend sitting beside me that it will be my turn next year. Yes, I envied my friend on the stage and that's what motivated me all these while. Since then, I have been awarded scholarship every year.
Today's the final time. Out of this campus life, there may not even be a stage to walk up. No one may appreciate what you have done. One can't just work to win some awards at the end of the year. Things will definitely be different out there. Will I be another nobody or will I continue to strive for excellence?
Where will you be?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com