<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 25, 2007
@4:33 PM

Turn left, turn right

Last night, I chatted with a SMU alumni who has been in Shell (Contract & Procurement) department for 3 years. Credit to my campus career counsellor who managed to liaise the both of us. It was a short 15 minute chat over the phone, but it has kinda changed my perception of this department. Isn't as boring as I thought it may be. I think the best part of the job is that I can to learn a lot. Good. Anyway, she is leaving for Netherland this June to join the Business Development unit. This is what make Shell attractive in a way, you see? Opportunities for moving across departments and countries. Lets see how thing turns out ~

by Str|fe

1 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com