Tuesday, January 09, 2007
@10:40 PM
Tiring TuesdayThe night before
- Stomach cramped at 3.30am. Bloody painful till 5am. I've said I need a specialist soon.
The driving
- Raining again. Slow slow slow ........ till I couldn't concentrate.
English enrichment course
- Attended the first lesson today. Super stressful. I knew my English sucks, but I didn't realised I am that bad. Sigh ..... and reading out aloud isn't a fun task for me.
Psychology class
- It's amazing how many in the class tried to avoid this idiot. I thought I was the only fellow, since he and I had some clashes over CCA. At the end of the class, when the people started to gossip, I realised all of them were offended by this idiot over CCA matters. See? You can be bloody good in your technical knowledge, but if you don't know how to PR, who will respect you?
by Str|fe
0 comments