<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 05, 2007
@3:37 PM

A taste of my classes

It's Friday, so I already have a taste of all the 3 courses this term. Let me have a short recap.

IT & Law
The prof looks very young. The structure of the class looks very slack. I think I will definitely enjoy this class much more than the stupid CAT or Data Management.

Social Psychology
I always have a keen interest in this topic. That's why I did Psychology in year 1 and Persuasion last term. It kinda similiar to this social psychology that I am taking now. At least I recognised the theories. Glad that the class participation is only 10%, just plain lazy to talk.

Law of Mergers & Acquisition
This is the smallest class I have ever attended. 22 of us, and I believe there will be more dropout. Though the prof is boring, I enjoy the materials. I did pretty well for both Biz Law and Company Law, so I reckon this course won't be a problem. I enjoy law classes because I really have questions to ask.

There you go, just 3 courses. It will be a super slack term for me. Looking forward to more interviews and catching up with friends.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com