<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 22, 2007
@4:18 PM

Shell called. Finally.

Both good news and bad news. The HR told me honestly that my case is a tricky one. I didn't meet the Finance benchmark (which is supposed to be higher), but I met the Shell benchmark (huh???)
Anyway, the result is yes, they're going to offer me a job. At that moment, I was concerned with whether I will be placed on the G-scheme (fast track) program. The HR had since assured me as well. Now, the department they are offering is Contract & Procurement. I have not much idea what is it. And the best part is ...... they need a reply by Thursday morning (although I requested for a week). How nice ~ kept on suspended for a month and they want me to make a decision within 3 days.
Here's the feedback from the event.

Strengths
- Motivation
- Significant inputs
- Seek feedback constantly from different sources
- Attempted to contribute more

Weakness
- Need to anticipate the consequence of actions
- More practical solutions from all views
- Need to think wider and further
- Need to anticipate

by Str|fe

3 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com