<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
@11:45 PM

Perhaps, perhaps. Perhaps.

My ex-lecturer just called me a while ago. She was trying to convince me to accept this Shell job. Reasons being ....
1. Shell is a good company
2. There must be a reason why they put me in that department
3. From her perspective, I am suitable for this job
4. Shell is big. There will be chance to move around in the future
5. Don't shut my door

I have been thinking today. I am supposed to reply on Thursday morning. It may not even land me the final offer because I am supposed to meet the line manager to assess my fit (although I think it's more of a formality). The point is ..... I was even considering rejecting it on Thursday without giving myself the chance to explore this department. Why? Simply because I have no passion for this job.
In conclusion, I think she managed to convince me that I should just give it a shot. Go down to the office and see what they offer. Maybe the department isn't as boring as I think. Maybe I am really suitable for this job (I doubt Shell would have anyhow thrown me inside). If thing doesn't work out, my hands will still be free anyway. Perhaps.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com