<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 27, 2007
@11:54 AM

Minutes and hours

Passed the advanced theory just now. Once I clear the automatic vehicle lesson on this coming Monday, I can book my driving test. Yeah ~ all on schedule.
I am heading to the national stadium tonight to support the lions. Haha ~ the last time I watched a live match was back in my secondary school days. Woah ~ almost 10 years already. I know nuts about local soccer now, but heck it. I need a break. Just go out and enjoy myself on a Saturday night.
I need something to cheer me up ~

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com