<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
@11:34 AM

It's already week 3?

Amazingly, we are already into the 3rd week of the term. Of my final term. I couldn't focus on my studies so far, or rather, I've lost the motivation. Just learn as much as I can, but there won't be any pressure for grade this time round. What good does it do anyway?
Tonight will be the first time I am driving in the evening. Just want to try if there's any difference. I am already in Stage 21 (out of 35), and just a couple more lessons, I can book for my TP. Hehe ~ but guess what? I haven't cleared my advanced theory. Haha ~ too lazy back in Dec, but I have already booked the test lah (next Saturday). Wish me luck ar. I want to earn my license in May (birthday).
Shell hasn't called. Don't understand what's the delay. Heck care. I will post the outcome on my blog once I receive the news.
Yawn ~ going for my English class and Social Psychology class later. Yawn ~ very lazy.........

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com