<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
@9:36 PM

Another side of the pillow

After weeks of suffering stiff neck from the bloody old pillow, I bought a new pillow just now. Cost me $49.90. ^&*((^%%^&* the shop downstair is selling at $7.50. Haha ~ but of course I am paying for the quality. Happy with my purchase after all.
Hmmm....... I am not looking forward to school at all. I am sick of it. Sian. I need a longer holiday. And I realised that I have 3 exams for 3 courses. And 2 of them are law papers. Bloody sian. Frankly speaking, I just need a challenge. I wanna slack, yet I want a challenge. Freaking idiotic. Tomorrow will mark the beginning of the end. Bye ~

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com