<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 21, 2006
@8:49 PM

Some comments from my coach

Since I was the finance guy in the "upstream" team, I was automatically in the central finance team too. This would imply that I have 2 coaches. Coach is a useful asset during the challenge. They are the one who observe us (without assessing), and guide us along the way.
I am very fortunate to have Kenny as my finance coach. His non-sugarcoated comments were refreshing compared to alot of the rest. When I got back to Singapore yesterday, I emailed him for his comments on my performance during the challenge. Both good and bad. :)

So in term of leadership and technical skill, I think I am fine. Enough of leadership experience from school. However, relationship and emotion-wise, I need to work on it. Basically, I get frastrated with both myself and my team if we breach the agreed deadline. I know I need to work on it actively. I can't help screwing the person upside down if he/she doesn't perform. Neither can I convinced myself to accept below-par work from myself. Oh well ~ I will continue to learn.........

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com