Thursday, December 21, 2006
@11:06 PM
An overly excited ostrichI mentioned about the idiot in the event in my previous post. This idiot is amazingly idiotic. I had came across many idiots in my life, but this idiot wins the crown. I am lazy to go into detail what she did, so I shall just list them in points. Feel free to add on in comment.
- She sucks her fingers, not just the tip but the whole freaking finger.
- I never use the pens/markers in the room since day 1. You get the picture.
- She drinks my Coke Light although I told her it's mine.
- She can't control her neck movement, thus earning the nickname of ostrich.
- Her grin make her appears more like an idiot. Or maybe she is really one. Not maybe. I bet she is.
- She loves attention. She begged for permission to be the sole presenter for the team. She got rejected, but does it matters to her? She still go up, standing beside the official presenter. I have no idea why is she standing there, other than looking like an idiot.
- She tries to lead the team for a day. It takes less than 8 hours to notice if one is a "save-able" idiot or complete idiot. She is the later.
- She literally jumped up and down when my finance team got delayed in our work. Come on, she weighs at least 70kg. Disgusting.
- She has zero EQ. She thinks that the whole world loves her. I believe that's her way of making herself extending her idiotic life on earth.
- Sometimes, I hates to criticise her because I sincerely feel that she need some medication from the pschologist. Some medicine to make her feel less idiotic. I know I am mean now to mock a mentally ill person. Sinned.
- All of us feel that if she receives an offer after this event, there must be something wrong with the recruitment process. It will be a dark day for Shell.
Oh, every single participant in the event hates her. She never failed to be the topic of bitching every time. Maybe we should put this ostrich to sleep soon.
by Str|fe
2 comments