Friday, December 01, 2006
@11:10 AM
Over and waitingYup. I am done with both papers. Hmmm..... they are reasonably easy. Oh well ~ not as if I really care already. As long as my GPA doesn't fall below 3.8, I am easy.
Every rejection is like a slap in my face. My ego taking a fall these days. I don't even know what's wrong with me. No, I have yet to receive any more news. In fact, after so many freaking applications, most of them have yet to reply. No news doesn't really mean good news, right? Everyday is just another day of waiting. No, I am not desperate for job. I have one more term in SMU, remember? I am desperate to know that I am not that bad. Tamade ~ sian. I just want to go for more interview. To learn more about the jobs in the market. To confirm that I am just as good as the person sitting next to me.
Sianzzzzz...........................
by Str|fe
0 comments